Sunday, January 24, 2010

I don't wear red

Just finished watching a Glen Beck Jan 22 episode that dealt with Holodomor. This is an incident that has deeply affected my people.
I was raised to be unfond of communists and in fact there was time when I thought in basic idea it was theoretically equivalent to applied Christianity.... and then I became educated. Che, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Hitler: all mass murderers, cold heartless killers using political agendas as covers for their malicious psychotic intents. The writers who espoused these philosophies, the same. Social Progressivism, Social engineering, Eugenics, whatever the cloak, the content the same.
My parents raised me not to wear red. I used the think it was odd. Now I understand and wish I could kiss their head and hands to have raised me this way-I don't wear red.

No comments: